The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi upto Senior Secondary level in the streams of Humanities, Commerce and Science (Medical & Non Medical). The medium of instruction is English . The strength of the school is around 700, from class nursery to class XII. It is a co-educational & residential school where children of classes I to XII live in self sufficient, eco-friendly and lush green campus of 21 acres at the foot of Aravali range of hills. The school is equipped with latest infrastructure and state – of – the art facilities to meet the need of the hour. There are ample opportunities for the children to be physically fit and healthy by the way of participation in various sports and games. The school has well qualified, trained, dedicated and experienced faculty and the teacher-student ratio is 1: 20.
We focus on :-
(1) Variety of co-scholastic activities.
(2) Inter school scholastic and co-scholastic participation.
(3) Co- operative learning and Constructivism in Education.
(4) Use of Information Technology in education.
(5) Reinforcement and enrichment classes.
(6) Weekly Tests.
(7) Project Based Learning (PBL).
(8) TeacherTraining & Development.
(9) Continuous and comprehensive Evaluation.
(10) Periodic Home work and note book correction.
(11) Assignments for special children.
(12) Remedial classes for poor students.
(13) Coaching classes (PMT / IIT / AIEEE etc) for Class IX and XI.
(14) Crash course on English speaking.
The school is member of Gurgaon Progressive School Council (GPSC) and Sahodaya School Complex of Gurgaon chapter. The school follows a strict secular tradition and is the only school in Mewat of its kind. The core philosophy of the school is “Transformation through Education” and developing a responsible citizen of the 21st century.